Why I Should Have A YouTube Channel
Yeah, you read right, why you should have a YouTube channel. Please allow me to be of help. YouTube is an online arena that helps you maximize your potentials and allow you to stand out on the world wide web. If you want your presence to be felt online, YouTube is the best tool for you. Where you create a video to help educate, provide needed information to the world.
What you know in your small neighborhood can be of help to someone out there in the world so why not get to it. Create videos on what you love doing and even get paid doing it. I have seen people who derive happiness by helping others. You hear them saying wonderful comments about people who watched their videos made.
Oh my am full of excitement let me not overdo it. Ok now, how will I create a YouTube channel and make it public? Well, let me help you answer that by saying, creating a YouTube channel is as easy as kicking a football. All you need to create a channel is your computer or a laptop. You can even create one using your mobile phone.
How to create a YouTube channel
Thank you for sticking around. To create a YouTube channel and make your channel public you just need to follow these simple steps. Let’s go.
- Go to YouTube on your browser or click on the YouTube app.
- You will see a colored icon on the top right corner of your screen click on it.
- When the list opens, click your channel
- Click on the customized channel. Here you can customize your channel to what you want people to see.
- If you already got a video to upload, at this stage you can go ahead and do that. But if not you can take your time in creating an amazing video. After doing the video you can log in and upload it.
- After doing that, you need to select video privacy settings. Here you can change the video viewing settings to the public to allow people to view your videos. If not changed to the public the video won’t be seen by the public.
- Public the video. If you didn’t click public, the video won’t be seen on your channel and viewers won’t be able to watch it. So publishing is very important.
If you follow the above steps, congrats. You can go ahead uploading and publishing videos to the public which in turn draws viewers to your channel.
How to make an old YouTube channel public
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner and select YouTube settings.
- Click on the Advanced settings on the screen.
- Lastly, click on make this channel public.
Having done that your channel is now public. And is visible to all who wish to visit your channel.
Now some might say man how would I get more viewers and subscribers to my timeline. I got you covered but you must take to heart to be consistent and work hard to get people to know more about your YouTube channel.
How to attract viewers to your YouTube channel.
Increasing the number of YouTube subscribers is a key thing in growing your channel and also allow more people to visit. Because viewers believe those with the highest subscribers give the relevant information they need. But doing this is quite challenging if you lack the appropriate tips. So that’s why am here to help.
Here are some key tips I believe will help.
- Come up with eye-catching titles.
Creating attractive titles is what draws people to your channel. Titles are what people see first either on a book or the web. So the title of your YouTube videos will make some click on it or pass it. Before publishing your video make sure to come up with an attractive title for it.
- Carry out keyword research.
With a lot of competition out there, carrying out accurate keyword research will make viewers get to see your videos. There are a lot of videos out there that don’t appear on search engines because proper research on keywords wasn’t made. So get yourself together and carry out research to help you rank.
- Creating interesting thumbnail images for your videos.
Try to be creative in your video images cause it is what viewers see after the title. The title might be attractive but if the thumbnail image isn’t creative enough some viewers might pass to the next. See you have lost viewers. You must by all means be creative to draw people to your channel.
As I have earlier said getting people to know about your YouTube channel can be challenging but following my advice, I believe you won’t go through much stress as others will.
These tips will get your YouTube channel public in no time. Thank me later if they work.