The consumption of beauty products and the cosmetic market has witnessed unprecedented growth over the last few years. The worth of the worldwide beauty and personal care industry was over 1 billion USD in 2018 and similar growth is expected in the coming years. With rapidly evolving customer behavior in the present digital age, beauty brands are facing great challenges.
Notwithstanding the above fact, the digital way of doing business has upped the beauty industry to a more connected level. Various kinds of platforms, channels, strategies, and content have made it easier to communicate with customers on a global scale. Following are some of the day-to-day marketing strategies that you can adopt to make your business competition-ready.
- Creating a community for building brand advocacy
Beauty and cosmetic companies must tap in on the inner wish of the younger generation to stay connected with brands, discuss their brand experience with others, and to become attached to the brands they like. That is why companies must leverage the power of social media including influencers to build communities of customers and fans STYLEON. It is crucial for you, as a beauty marketer, to discover your brand voice and adhere to your brand’s main focus. Influencers play a major role in building a brand and creating a customer base, and beauty brands looking for influencers have gained success. So, you should search for influencers who can help you reach out to your customers. These groups should encourage customers to provide their feedback, tips, and beauty inspiration. You should offer special promotions exclusively to members and work with beauty consultants to provide solutions to people’s beauty problems. The major goal here is to retain customers and build lasting relationships that strengthen customers’ connection to your brand.
- Testimonials on your web pages
The best advertisement comes in the form of a satisfied customer. A customer’s decision is majorly influenced by a testimonial. You can ease your customer’s research process by providing them all the vital information and links about your product. If someone has penned a positive review, you should link to that review in the product description and wait to see the wonder it works.
- The press matters
Your identity as a brand is reflected on your website or online store. So you should ensure that they include all information that may be needed by your customers as well as the media. You should have a press page where interviews, blogger’s reviews, press articles, awards, etc. mentioning your brand and all company news would get published. This apparently obvious step helps a great deal in gathering social evidence of your brand value. You can create a folder containing company assets like graphics, your logo, or good photos of your products. By this, you ease media access to things that you want to present to them regarding your company’s story.
- Harness the power of content marketing
Among brand promotion strategies, content marketing is a very powerful one. It’s all about spreading valuable and relevant content to attract, acquire, and involve your target audience. You should make this strategy and mindset a part of your brand DNA. A few content marketing ideas are stated below:
- Build “how-to” tutorials teaching people to come up with skincare routines or spa treatments at home.
- Create a newsletter subscriber list. Use it to communicate special promotions and interesting content to your current and potential customers.
- Setup a live video broadcast for communicating your message in real-time mode. Video content has great power to engage people.
- Conduct surveys among customers to know their feedback and determine how effective your campaigns are. Integrating quizzes as popups on your website is one way of doing this. You can also do this via native ad campaigns and social media. The findings from these help you adjust your marketing strategy.
- Engage in discussions with bloggers and influencers who work in the beauty and cosmetics domain. Influencer marketing plays a huge role in the beauty industry. It can be beneficial both for you as well as the influencer.
- Collaborating with hotels and spas
You should adopt an all-encompassing approach to beauty by tying-up with other companies and brands in tangential industries like spas, hotels and fashion companies. Apart from building up on your brand trust and credibility, these partnerships open up new distribution channels.
- Project yourself as a beauty entrepreneur
Your business authenticity can receive a positive boost from the power of personal branding. Moreover, it brings in extra PR and another tool into your marketing strategy mix. Turn your attention to the human aspect of your business. Your company has a unique story that started it and it reflected your dreams and aspirations. So, you should never hesitate to talk about it in detail whenever you can.https://styleon.co.uk/